EnergyWise Weatherization Program in partnership with Gulf Coast Community Foundation
EnergyWise is a program geared toward helping low-income Mississippi Power customers reduce their energy costs by providing free weatherization improvements for homes that do not meet current energy efficient standards.
To be eligible applicants must:
- Be a Mississippi Power Customer
- Own the home to be weatherized
- The home must be your primary residence
- Meet income requirements (see below)
Household member(s) must meet one of the following conditions:
- Be 65 years of age or older
- Receive public or private disability payments
- Have children in primary or secondary schools or younger
- Be in a home with a high energy burden
Gross Household Income by Residents:
For households larger than 8, add $4,180 for each additional person
Checklist for information needed to complete weatherization application:
- Government issued photo ID for all household members over 18 years old
- Social security card for all household members over 18 years old
- Proof of residency (Warranty Deed and Utility Bill)
- Documentation of all forms of income in the household.
- Completed weatherization application and all supporting documentation
To apply, please contact our Client Services Department at (228) 678-9100, or email@example.com
As funding is available, Habitat MS Gulf Coast provides critical repairs to owner-occupied homes. Check back here for updates/announcements regarding home repair opportunities.
For more information, please contact our Client Services Department at (228) 678-9100, or firstname.lastname@example.org.