Job Title: Development Specialist III
Reports To: Director of Development
Status: Full Time/Salary/Exempt
Benefits: Paid holidays, vacation and personal days, medical insurance, 401K
Review: 90 day evaluation & annual review
Resumes accepted until Thursday, June 30. Send resumes to email@example.com or mail to HFHMGC Job Posting, 2214 – 34th Street, Gulfport, MS 39501-7025. Include 3 references with contact information.
Under the supervision of the Director of Development, the Development Specialist is primarily responsible for oversight and management of donor relationships and gifts utilizing records, CRM software and databases. Position includes maintenance and upkeep of organization’s website and social media sites and assistance with communication efforts.
• Maintain and utilize CRM software. Serve as the point of contact for software vendor support. Respond to donor gifts with the appropriate acknowledgement. Run and maintain reports utilizing software Lead and provide support to departments on their use of the CRM software.
• Participate and provide support in establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with representatives of the media, partnering organizations, donors, supporters, staff and board.
• Assist in the generation of information delivery materials including event related materials brochures, newsletters, and other promotional printed materials. Inventory and re-order as necessary.
• Review and maintain HFHMGC’s online presence.
• Participate and assist in planning and implementing public appearances, lectures, speaking engagements, events and fundraisers.
• Assist in the development and implementation of fundraising efforts including appeals and campaigns.
• Assist in internal and external communication efforts
• Other duties as assigned.
• Reports to the Director of Development and performs other duties as requested by the CEO, COO, or other organization directors subject to approval from supervisor.
• Experience in development and donor relations, preferably in the non-profit sector.
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year accredited institution, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or other related field.
• High level of proficiency to perform essential job functions as listed above.
• Able to vary verbal and written communications to meet the needs of the audience.
• PC proficiency in Microsoft Office and Constant Contact.
• High level of proficiency and experience in The Raiser’s Edge software.
• Able to meet physical requirements of a typical office setting, driving large vehicles, participating in construction projects with volunteers. Walking, standing, sitting. Some travel required.