ReStore Mississippi Gulf Coast accepts most items for home improvement as tax-deductible donations.
To schedule a free pickup, call today: 228.678.9100, or email ReStore@hfhmgc.org!
See below for specifics:
Items We Love!
- Appliances: refrigerators, stoves, washers and dryers
- Building materials: roofing, siding, architectural items
- Cabinets & Countertops
- Doors & Windows
- Flooring: tile, hardwood, laminate
- Furniture: sofas, dressers, tables, chairs
- Hardware & Tools
- Home Décor
- Lawn & Garden
- Lighting & Electrical
- Lumber & Trim
- Plumbing: bathtubs, toilets, sinks
Items We Can’t Accept
- Defective or broken items
- Used mattresses/box springs/bedding
- Automotive parts
- Cribs, strollers or other baby items
- Hazardous materials
- Unframed glass or mirrors
- Old Electronics: Tube TV’s, phones, computers
- Opened paint cans
- Old dishwashers, water heaters or faucets (due to EPA lead requirements)
New shipments arrive regularly – keep a watch on our Instagram feed to see all of the great items we receive!
1. First Name and Last Name
3. Phone Number
5. Description of items to be donated
6. Best pick-up day(s)
7. Special Instructions
Thank you for your donation! A pick-up ticket will be entered and a Donation Specialist will contact you to schedule a date and time for your pick-up.