- What is your past involvement with Habitat for Humanity?
2007-2010 I was on the local Board of Directors
Previously, when I lived in IL I volunteered and also drew blueprints for Custom Habitat Homes
- On any other Saturday, what would you be doing? Tell us a little about your normal Saturday activities.
My primary weekend function is my grandchildren and flipping a house.
- Have you engaged in adventurous activities in the past? What activities, when and where?
Water Skiing, Snow Skiing, Scuba Diving, Skydiving, Marriage, Children
- Who are your supporters & cheering section? Who encouraged you to participate in Hang Out with Habitat?
Becky Ginn…that’s it! She talked me into it!
- Why did you want to participate in this event? What drove you to rappel?
I am a strong believer in the mission of Habitat. Not only do they assist people in becoming home owners, they
also teach them how to be successful at it. In addition, they teach the value and personal satisfaction of helping
- If you had a super power, what would you want it to be and why?
Power of Philanthropy. I have always gotten great satisfaction out of doing for others. I would prefer to work for nothing…unfortunately I am not independently wealthy so a salary is a must! And I love to do things anonymously.
- Are there other adventures you want to pursue? Is this on your bucket list? What other things are on your list?
Have to say I do not have a bucket list…yet. And if it were not for a good cause, rappelling may not have been on
my radar. I do like a great adventure! Next I would like to return to college and complete my Masters in
- Where do you work? What do you do? If retired, what did you do?
I am the Manager of Client Relations at the Pickering Firm, Inc. PR, Marketing and Business Development
- What are your hobbies and activities outside of work?
Right now flipping a house takes all my time but I do enjoy outdoor activities, music, fishing, the beach, traveling
- Any other interesting facts you want to add, note them here.
Nothing of note…hate talking about me!