June 3, 2014
HOPE, Habitat Announce Partnership to Build 41 Homes
MOSS POINT – Please join the Hope Enterprise Corporation (HOPE) and Habitat for Humanity of the Mississippi Gulf Coast (HFHMGC) to announce a $5 million initiative that will build 41 homes for low and moderate-income families. The announcement will be made in conjunction with Neighborworks Week where NeighborWorks America and its network of organizations come together to celebrate successful partnerships that bring about neighborhood change.
- Who: HOPE, Habitat, NeighborWorks America, Federal, State, Local elected officials
- What: Announcement of partnership between HOPE and Habitat to:
- Build 41 homes
- Celebrate partnerships that create economic opportunity for low- and moderateincome families and communities through NeighborWorks Week
- When: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Where: At the Habitat build site located at 4518 Tram St. Moss Point, MS 39563
The entire announcement is open to the media and speakers will be on hand to answer questions after the press conference as well.
Contact: Ed Sivak (Hope Enterprise Corporation)
Contact: Adele Lyons (Habitat for Humanity of the Mississippi Gulf Coast)